Improving things to the point where they no longer work

I’ve mentioned this before with regard to others, now I’ve done it myself. Having spent hours this evening updating the website (jonmoncrieff.com) to add pages for the app currently in development, I completely overhauled all the music pages to include a widget provided by CDBaby to play all the released albums (or snatches thereof) and, if people wish, to buy them.

Only at the end did I publish and test the pages on my Mac to find that in Safari the widget was having some species of fit and flickering like mad. Aha, I thought, Adobe Flash Player is being used but it seems not as the page works fine on my iPad and iPhone.

I updated the Flash player on my Mac anyway but the problem still pertains in Safari although it works fine in Firefox.

Try again tomorrow, for the time being, here’s an E-Type Jag.

Jaguar-E-type_1669032c

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s